The Scheme envisages affiliating entities like NGOs/ Institutions/ Corporates, desirous of providing digital literacy training, as Training Partners with CSC-SPV subject to meeting prescribed norms. Indicative norms are as follows:-
- A training partner must be an organization registered in India, conducting business in the domain of education/ IT literacy for more than three years and having Permanent Income Tax Account Number (PAN) and audited statements of accounts for at least last three years.
- The institution/organization should be registered under any act of law in India, e.g., in the case of a company it must be registered with the Registrar of Companies, in case of Society, it must be registered with the Registrar of Societies and so on and so forth.
- The partner must have clearly defined objectives, well-documented processes and procedures covering the entire range of education/ IT literacy training.
Role of a Training Partner
- A training partner shall be responsible to have or appoint the Training Centers in the identified Districts/ Blocks/ Gram Panchayats that would impart digital literacy training to the beneficiaries.
- A training partner shall be responsible for ensuring that the training centers adhere to the PMGDISHA requirements.
- A training partner shall be accountable for monitoring the overall working of the centers that fall under its purview.
- A training partner shall be liable for accurate and timely reporting of the aforementioned work ascribed to the centers.