Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing or using the site (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and immediately terminate your use of the services. These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service (“Registered User”/”You”) and CSC e-Governance Services Limited (“CSC”). PMGDISHA Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. CSC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
For VLE/Training Partners:-
- A VLE/TP should mandatorily agree to communicate the complete information regarding the registration process in the local language of the resident.
- A VLE/TP must ensure that the e-KYC details of the students are captured only for the purpose of completing the registration process.
- VLE/TP must mark the attendance and conduct continuous assessment using the Online Monitoring Application-cum-Learning Management System.
- VLE/TP must keep a record of all the candidates enrolled in the course, certifying their attendance and ensure that the candidates appear for the online examination.
- Training centre/TP shall provide support and assistance for at least two years after the training is over.
- VLE/TP would encourage and mobilize selected beneficiaries to their training centre and ensure successful completion of the training as per norms prescribed in this regard.
- After successful completion of training, the Training Partners/Centers would periodically report details of persons trained to CSC-SPV.
- The trained candidates shall have to undergo an online examination (as soon as the training is completed) by a recognized certifying agency.
- Certification of the trained beneficiaries would be carried out through online remotely proctored examination conducted by nationally recognized Certifying Agencies such as NIELIT.
- Candidate should be digitally illiterate and should have never participated in a similar program.
- Candidates should not register with multiple Training Centers.
- Provide consent to use his/her Aadhaar number and biometric for electronic know your customer for registration in the PMGDISHA programme.
- Candidates are advised to provide working mobile number for future communication purpose.
- Candidates agree to provide Aadhaar number for authentication and e-KYC based registration in the PMGDISHA scheme.
- Candidate data will be shared only with examining bodies.
- Candidates should not indulge in malpractice during examination.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is submitted during registration in the system.
- Candidates should agree to create an email address for themselves.
- Candidates registered under the program have to mandatorily do a digital transaction for successful completion of the PMGDISHA programme.
- Authentication service will only be availed for registration and authentication of candidate during examination.
- Candidates should provide consent to share the e-KYC, demographic information and Aadhaar related information with certifying bodies for issuance of certificate under the PMGISHA Programme.
- If a candidate wants to de-register himself/herself, then CSC will not share e-KYC data further for the issuance of certificate but may store the data for audit purpose only as per the programme guidelines.